Electronic gift cards can be purchased from the New School office and used by the recipient towards all lessons, courses and workshops taught at Waltons New School of Music, as well as towards instruments, sheet music and accessories at Waltons Music shops. They might be used to help defray the cost of lessons or given along with a course to purchase sheet music or to help purchase an instrument. Gift cards come in an attractive presentation folder, on which you can include your own personal message.
Purchasing Gift Cards
You can purchase gift cards directly from the school office or have them delivered to you or the recipient. To order a gift card, please email or phone us with your name, address (and the recipient’s address if you would like the card sent directly), telephone number, credit/Laser card details and the amount. There is a €2.50 postage and handling charge for sending out gift cards.
Using Your Gift Card
Using your gift card is easy. Simply present it when making a purchase at Waltons New School of Music or Waltons music shops, and the amount on the card will be deducted from your purchase price. If your purchase total is less than the value remaining on your gift card, the balance remaining will be available on your card for future purchases. If your purchase total is higher than the value remaining on your gift card, you can pay the balance by cash or credit/Laser card.
You can top up your gift card at Waltons New School of Music or Waltons music shops. Simply present your card at any till point and pay in the normal way.
Your current balance will be displayed on your receipt when you use the gift card to make a purchase at Waltons New School of Music or Waltons music shops, or when you top it up. You can also check your current balance by presenting your card at any till point.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are valid only for tuition at Waltons New School of Music or purchases from Waltons music shops.
- A gift card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- A gift card cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards, nor can the card (and any card balance) be exchanged for cash.
- If found, please return a lost gift card to Waltons New School of Music or a Waltons music shop.
- Waltons cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards. Waltons reserves the right to issue another card for the balance of the original card at its discretion on production of your original receipt, but Waltons is not responsible for funds used without your knowledge.
Back to top