at Waltons New School of Music
We are committed to upholding your rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including:
- The right to be informed about how we will use your personal data.
- The right of access to a copy of the personal data we hold and information on how we process it.
- The right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected.
- The ‘right to be forgotten’ and have personal data deleted if you so request.
- The right to restrict how we process your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website?
We do not collect any personal information unless you authorise it. You will be asked to enter your contact details and other information when completing an enrolment form, booking form or contact form. We protect this information and do not share it with anyone else.
Do we collect other information?
Our website uses basic cookies (see below) to improve the user experience. No personal information is collected through these cookies.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visits as safe as possible.
Any information you provide is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems; they are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, our entire website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a prospective student, parent or website user submits his/her information in order to maintain its safety and privacy.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer or device through your web browser. Cookies enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. None of the information our website collects through cookies is personally identifiable.
- Understand and save a user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We also use Google Analytics to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to turn off all cookies, and this will not affect your experience of our website.
For more information on how to ‘turn off’ cookies in different browsers, click on these links:
How does this website handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track or plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Does this website allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
We use Google Analytics and Google Captha on our website. Google, as a third-party vendor, requires cookies to function on our site. You can’t opt out of Google Captcha when submitting a form, as this is necessary to prevent spam, but you you can opt out of, or block, Google Analytics:
We collect email addresses in order to confirm enrolments and bookings, respond to enquiries, communicate with students or parents and send school newsletters. In doing so, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- To include the physical address of Waltons New School of Music in all of our correspondence and email newsletters.
- To allow all email newsletter recipients to opt out or unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- To honour all opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly.
Waltons New School of Music
69 South Great George’s Street
Dublin 2, D02 K540, Ireland
+353 (0)1 478 1884